November 11, 2010

Are there Anything Called 'True Friends' ?

Talk to Talk again. And it's all same as my own article before. About Friendship.

The good things i got from these moments, from this senior high is NOTHING. And now i feel i have NOTHING and NO ONE actually. What do you feel when you were hugged by somebody, then you just dumped away by them ? Ev'rybody always play on me. You're really have the heart.

Is it my destiny ? Do i have to always accept it ? Nobody cares nobody loves me.  You're so good to make me to be like this. Y'all just used me. When y'all needed me you'll be coming. When you'll didn't need me you dumped me away.

Are there anything called 'TRUE FRIENDSHIP' ?
Who love each other. Who care each other. Who cry together. Who laugh together. Honestly i'm jealous with somebody who can have 'TRUE FRIENDS' but i'm not. I miss you all. But you didn't even much care about what i'm feeling.

Do you think i can walk alone ? Do you think i'm strong ? A big NO.

Who can motivate me when i'm truly down ? Whose shoulder can be place when i cry ? Who can accept me the way i am ? Were i too plain so you can trick me ?

I'm gonna tell you something. I don't need friends who just play on me, who just trick me. So you can start learning that i'm here need you, NOT WHAT YOU BRING !!


No comments:

Post a Comment